These are the Terms and Conditions of Wealth Dragons Limited a company registered in England and Wales under number 06950495 whose registered office is at Carina House West, Linford Wood Business Park, Sunrise Parkway, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK14 6LS and which is also the company’s normal place of business. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering for the Seminar or purchasing the Programme at any one of our locations (“Hotel”), registered office address and online which we deem to be the company’s normal place of business, you (the “Buyer”) signify your acceptance of and obligation to these terms and conditions. If you have objections to the following Terms and Conditions, you should not register for, or attend, the Seminar or purchase the Programme.
1. Wealth Dragons Limited is the provider of training programmes, courses and products as detailed on its website www.wealthdragons.com (“Training Programme(s)”) and any Ancillary services or products supplied under this contract.
2. By making a payment you agree to our Terms and Conditions forms a legally binding agreement between you and us (“Agreement”)
3. In consideration of the provision of the Training Programme and any ancillary services or products promoted by us you shall pay the Price in full on the signing of the Special Order Form by you, unless we have agreed that you may pay by instalments in which case the provisions of clause 4 shall apply.
4. If we have agreed that you may pay the Price by instalments, you must pay each instalment to us in full in accordance with the instalment arrangements. If your credit card details have been taken, we will automatically collect payment from that credit card on the dates agreed and you irrevocably authorise us to do so.
5. If you fail to pay any instalment on its due date then all monies owing by you to us shall become due and payable forthwith without set-off, deduction or counterclaim and without prejudice to our right to terminate this Agreement without further notice to you whereupon you will forfeit any rights accrued under this Agreement.
6. We must provide you with the information relating to the Agreement for our services required in accordance with Schedules 1 and 2 of the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013; this information is set out in these Terms and Conditions.
7. If you place an online order with us by making a payment, you are entering into a contract which is legally binding and effective immediately.
8. If you choose to leave a course, you will be liable for the fees for the whole course.
9. The attendee in accordance with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 is defined as a consumer and this agreement is deemed to be an on-business premises contract.
10. We will give you a copy of the Terms & Conditions by email within a reasonable time before the start of the Training Programme.
11. No variation of this Agreement can be made unless the variation is agreed by you and us in writing. Each variation to the Agreement will incur an administration charge of £500.
12. We reserve the right to cancel and / or postpone the Training Programme at any time, including once the Training Programme has commenced if we consider it necessary to do so for any reason. Where possible we will reschedule the Training Programme and / or offer alternative dates and if necessary alternative Training Programmes. We shall have no further liability to you in respect of any cancellation or postponement, and in particular we do not accept liability for any travel expenses or costs incurred even if a course is cancelled at short notice.
13. We reserve the right to make non-material changes (i.e. not changes contemplated by clause 16 above) to the Training Programme, including but not limited to changes to the itinerary, speakers/presenters, venue and times of the Training Programme, at any time and without notice to you. You will not be entitled to a refund of the Price (in whole or in part) if we make any such changes.
14. We reserve the right to request any person to leave the Training Programme where we reasonably consider that person is responsible for unreasonable, destructive or threatening behavior towards staff, other attendees or the premises at which the Training Programme is held. In such cases our decision is final and if you are asked to leave in such circumstances you will not be entitled to a refund of the Price or of any part of it.
15. We may terminate this Agreement for any reason with immediate effect by giving written notice to you. If termination by us occurs prior to commencement of delivery of the Training Programme we will refund payments made by you up to the date of our termination.
16. We deliver Training Programmes of varying descriptions. We deliver training, training days and ongoing support. Training is delivered to you when any training day requiring online attendance commences. Online or offline training is delivered to you as soon as you receive the material comprising the Training Programme.
17. (a) You acknowledge and agree that the ownership of all Training Programme materials and the intellectual property (including without limitation copyright, patents, design right (whether registered or unregistered), registered and unregistered trade marks and service marks, know-how, processes and rights in inventions or ideas) comprised in those Training Programme materials belongs to and remains owned by us at all times.
(b) Some speakers involved in Training Programmes are independent contractors and retain ownership of the intellectual property rights in their materials although we are permitted by them to deliver Training Programmes using their materials.
18. The Training Programme will follow and build upon elements of the relevant course, as detailed on our website or in publications we publish from time to time; however, we make no warranty concerning the exact content of the Training Programme or the effects of the implementation of any elements of the Training Programme by you. Accordingly, we accept no liability in relation to any loss of profit, revenue, business or anticipated savings, indirect, special or consequential loss suffered by you howsoever caused (including without limitation in contract or tort).
19. To the extent we are legally able to do so, we:
(a) exclude all terms, conditions and warranties implied by custom and the general law or statue; and
(b) limit our liability to you for any claim (whether arising under contract, tort or otherwise) for loss or damage suffered by you to the Price actually paid by you under this Agreement.
20. We shall not be in breach of this Agreement nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of our obligations under this Agreement if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to: strikes riots, terrorism, acts of God or any law or action taken by a government or public authority. In such circumstances we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of the time for providing the Training Programme.
21. Where materials comprising all or part of any Training Programme delivered by us belong to the speaker in accordance with clause 19(b) above, any licensing of the use of such materials to you by the speaker after the conclusion of any Training Programme is not our responsibility. Any issues that may arise from use of such materials after the Training Programme is entirely the responsibility of the speaker concerned and we accept no liability for any claim you may make based on the use of such speaker’s materials after the Training Programme has concluded.
22. Except where otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, all notices or other communications must be sent to the address specified in the Terms & Conditions.
23. Any failure to exercise or delay in exercising any power or right by a party does not operate as a waiver of that power or right, nor does any single exercise of any power or right preclude any other or further exercise of it. Any waiver must be in writing and signed
by the party which is waiving the right or power.
24. Each of these Terms and Conditions is to be construed as independent of every other term so that the invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any term shall not affect the other terms, all of which will remain in full force and effect.
25. This Agreement may not be varied except in writing signed by both parties.
26. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us and cancels and supersedes any and all previous agreements (whether oral or written, express or implied) between you and us relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. Except for the express written terms of this Agreement, the parties acknowledge and agree that in entering into this Agreement they have not relied on or been induced by any warranty, statement or representation of the other or any other person relating to this Agreement. Nothing in this Agreement shall affect any liability of a party for fraudulent misrepresentation.
27. No term of this Agreement is intended for the benefit of any third party, and none of these terms shall be enforceable by a third party either under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
28. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this Agreement or otherwise.
29. At no time do or shall we and/or our employees and/or our sub-contractors (including but not limited to all and any speakers and trainers engaged by us) offer financial or investment advice in any capacity.
30. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your Statutory Right